- I send the announcement for the Exim 4.75 RC1 release candidate.
- I discover that a change in the build tools broke the doc/ directory population and that I'd failed to spot it before release. Mail a follow-up apologising.
- Fix the problem instead of heading to bed when Mrs Grumpy Troll wished me to.
- The next day, I take a couple of other fixes and put together the RC2 release.
- I send the RC2 announcement as a follow-up to the RC1 announce, so that there's context and I don't need to repeat everything
- I notice that I forgot to change the Subject: line
Clearly this is not going as well as it might. Perhaps I can plot a graph, time on the x-axis and idiocy on the y-axis. I could then figure out whether there's hope for me or if I need to give up the command-line as too complicated.